6.19.2006

A Quick Change Of Pace

Originally I had intended to post the most crazy customer experience I may have had that day, for five days a week; with my current job being the sole contributor.

I think I'm realizing rather quickly that I may not face a debacle a day worthy of writing a hefty and meaningful piece on. So, with the consent of my comrade I have already changed the dynamic of the Daily Crazy (yes within the first month of operation, that's just how I roll) to include consumers of the psychotic persuasion from all walks of the service sector.

No longer should you look to find only Starbucks customers here, but customers from each and every retail outlet that we may grace from day to day.

This will be an adventure that rides us on the winds of Valhalla all the way to Olympus. The gods will be jealous of the insanity we witness.

And we are willing to bring all of this to you, free of charge. Unless you want to pay us for some ungodly reason. If that's the case I have connections. Just let either of us know. If you do decide to pay us I can assure you that we will make it worth you while, if you know what I mean.
I hope you know what I mean because I don't.

Anyway, point is that we are now on the lookout for all crazy all of the time and are committed to presenting it to you in the most entertaining form possible, until we are blue in the face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home